Unblooded :: prototype
A downloadable game for Windows
Your dead friends are being kept from their final resting place by their murderers: an army of enchanted animals. Recover their remains and set them to rest in a series of grid-based real time combat scenarios, and face their leader: Blood Chief Manzii.
You can rebind the game's controls to anything, even game controllers, by pressing Enter / Return on the title menu and using the below controls to navigate to the "INPUT" menu card, located in the back.
- W, R, S, F - Menu Navigation + Isometric Player Movement
- Space - Menu Confirm + Pause Menu
- Enter / Return - Auxiliary Button
- Escape - Back Button + Quit Game (From Title)
- Q - Front Slash
- A - Back Stab
- Z - Side Item (Not fully functional. Please do not use.)
- X, V - Extra buttons. Serve no function, but are still listed on the binding screen.
Creation of this prototype was extended from an entry to Nokia Jam 2. That build had some major display issues from the rushed export settings. So I wrapped this up and considered making this into a full game. Although I do like the world, characters, and basic premise, I'm unsure if I'll continue the game in this form.
I feel the controls will certainly need to be revamped.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.